“THE HEALTH OF YOUR COMPANY IS DETERMINED BY THE HEARTS OF YOUR COMPANY.” – DAWN AMMONS
In 2015 I walked away from over 24 years in the hotel and industry and began Going All In, LLC. A scary proposition but it was in my heart.
What is Going All In, LLC you ask?
Going All In, LLC is a company devoted to helping companies and their leaders be their very best–personally and professionally, which ultimately helps the bottom line! And you never pay for what you do not need. I always hated as a senior leader when a team had crazy overhead that couldn’t be “penciled.” Going All In is about being YOUR best to reach YOUR goals. Mind, Body and Heart.
I have held positions in the industry such as VP of Human Resources, VP of Operations (Assistant General Manager), VP of Marketing Services to Corporate VP of Training for nearly 78,000 employees. I have learned from the biggest and best in the business at Harrah’s Entertainment, Caesar’s Entertainment, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and Pinnacle Entertainment all over the US and abroad. But I learned the most about myself as the Vice President of Resort Operations at Pearl River Resort in Choctaw, MS…outside Philadelphia. It was no longer about the money. Actually it was never about the money. The money just comes when you love what you do…to make a difference in the lives of others and the company bottom line (very important)!
At Pearl River Resort, on top of my “day job” as VP of Resort Operations responsible for over 1500 employees, I developed and implemented a health and wellness program for the entire resort to help our employees be their best. I wanted them to love themselves and find the hope I had found over my lifetime as someone who, at one time, weighed over 200 lbs. Long story short, our employees not only lost over 8,000 pounds but no longer had to take meds, insulin shots and got off apnea machines. They were not only winners (and losers) but I saw so much hope and happiness. And this included many of their families too! The ”icing on the cake” – NBC took notice and showed up in Choctaw, MS to tape the resort for NBC’s Biggest Loser “At Home Challenge.” They had the nation’s attention! A trip to Los Angeles was in store, as well, for our top two Native American losers for the Biggest Loser Finalé!
Soon thereafter I left…and Going All In, LLC is the result! As Founder and Chief Heart Officer, I am committed to helping companies and their employees be their best…from Leadership Development and Training to Coaching and Health and Wellness.
As an overcomer in this crazy world, I live with immense gratitude. Even on the tough days.
I lost my crazy smart, Ivy League, handsome, hilarious father to alcoholism way too early. My mother worked three jobs at times and I have learned that some months she had only $500 to raise me and my younger brother Max (who by the way is a hotmess and crazy successful too)! I learned early to be a fighter and to have tenacity long before I knew what those words even meant. Like many others, my tough taught me how to be tough…and to never give up. My faith is first and my family is my love! I now am blessed to help others be their best in meeting team or individual goals.
Since starting Going ALL In, LLC I have helped companies and thousands of employees be their best!
In 2017, one of my nation-wide hospital companies, Emerus Hospitals, was a top three finalist for FitBit’s “Healthiest Employer.” A super-proud moment for all!
I am here to help you and your team be their best!
With love and gratitude,
FOUNDER AND CHIEF HEART OFFICER
• Business Strategist. Speaker, Motivator, Coach!
• Sr. Leader with Harrah’s Entertainment (Fortune 300), The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Pinnacle Entertainment and Pearl River Resort
• Corporate Vice President of Training, Vice President of Operations (Assistant General Manager), Vice President of Human Resources, Vice President of Marketing Services, Asst. Slot Director, Hotel Director just to name a few!
• Recipient “Excellence in Managing People”– Highest Leadership Award from Phil Satre, President and Chairman of the Board (Harrah’s Entertainment)
• Recognized numerous times for highest improvement in turnover, employee engagement and service scores in department, division and property throughout tenure
• Designed and oversaw a Corporate Wellness Program that was taped by NBC’s “Biggest Loser” for “At Home Challenge
• 2017 Finalist FitBit “Healthiest Employer Award”
• Published and quoted by FitBit in “2017 Healthiest Employers: 5 Lessons and Trends”
• NASM/AFAA Certified Personal Trainer (Accomplished this when I was 49 years old!)
• BSJ- Journalism/PR, University of Kansas (Go Jayhawks!)
• Kansas Honor Scholar
• Believer! Love my family and rescue dog Miles, good workouts, strong coffee, great reads, laughter and making this world a better place!